for producing high quality industrial paints and enamels of almost any type
(epoxy, acryl, polyurethane etc)
• Turnkey project for creation of small-medium capacity paint production plant (up to 600 tons / year)
• Complete support and consultation for running facility and training personnel.
• Oil and gas industry
• Marine industry
• Special purpose paints (thermo-stable, chemically inert, proof to radiation etc)
• Any type of paints/enamels for metal surface
• Project duration - 2 months -
"turnkey" (equipment logistics time is not included)
• Project output:
• Сcompletely running production plant
• 10 tons of paint in stock ready for sale
• 2-3 engineers are trained to run the facility
• Technology map and engineering documentation is provided
• Project cost: 80.000 USD.
• Production cost of paints by our technology: 2.5-5 USD/ kg (more than 100 types of paints)
• Average market price for similar paints: 10-18 USD
1. Choosing the most appropriate
paint / enamel type according to customers' demand and purpose. Drafting
specifications and technological map for production of the chosen paint /
2. Evaluation of premises, rooms and infrastructure for future plant. Construction and preparation works.
3. Equipment supply and installation. Integration of parts into production line. Drafting working procedure documentation.
4. Procurement of raw materials.
5. Production of 10 tons of the chosen paint / enamel and depositing in stock.
6. Training personnel to run the facility.
1. Post-project consultation
regarding application of paints, technological aspects of industrial coating
approaches. Technical support of the plant and periodic maintenance upon
2. By request from the customer, production of additional paint types can be launched on the plant. Additional lines can be created in order to extend the assortment.
Expenses for travel of our specialists
and their accommodation at place are NOT included in the turnkey project cost
and must be negotiated separately.
• Turnkey project duration - 2 months
• CAPEX + OPEX for 10 tons of paint = 80.000 USD
• Market price of
• Revenue from initial project: 13 x 10.000 = 130.000 USD
• ROIarith = (130.000 - 80.000) / 80.000 = 0,63 (63%)
* Detailed financial model based on discounted cash flows can be provided after initial negotiations with the customer
1. Resistance to impact test
2. Adhesion test
3. Scratching test
Proprietary technology and know-how (30+ author certificates)
20+ years experience in developing paints and enamels
Several successful turnkey projects
Technology based on former
We would welcome your help in editing English pages on our site.