We would welcome your help in editing English pages on our site.
2020" is divided into three components and is complemented by horizontal
initiatives to disseminate best practices and increase participation.
* We only stressed initiatives to
which we now offer Project themes.
Component 1: Advanced science
Funding under this component will be allocated for:
• Scientific cooperation with purpose of search new and promising areas of research through support of future technologies (FET)
Component 2: Leadership in the industry.
Leadership in industrial technology with support for:
• ICT, nanotechnology,
• New materials,
• New manufacturing processes,
And also support for combining several key technologies to obtain better results, access to risk finance and innovation in SMEs.
Component 3: The answer to the social challenges
Approximately 31 billion euros
allocated for the solution of social problems in
Funding will be provided the following priorities:
• Health, demographic change and wellbeing;
• Food security, sustainable agriculture, water management, forestry, research of water (including drinking water), bioeconomy;
• Secure, clean and efficient energy;
• Smart, green and integrated transport;
• Environment, climate, resource efficiency and raw materials;
• Secure the society - the
protection of freedom and security of
• Science in society;
• Spread of excellence and increased participation.
Research under the program "Non-nuclear research General research center" run horizontally in all directions, in order to provide scientific and technical support for EU policies.