1. Technogenic deposit Dombrowski career Kalush, Ivano-Frankivsk region
2. Composition of brines.
3. Historical information about the attempts of recycling brine Dombrowskicareer.
4. Result utilization brines Dombrowski career. Conclusions.
5. Justification of the need recycling brines.
6. Recycling brines.
7. Technology of production of soda ash.
8. Block diagram of recycling of brines Dombrowski career.
9. Aggregate cost of A0-A10 and license payments.
10. Raw. Brine.
11. Raw. Chalk.
12. Raw. Potassium chloride.
13. Products. Potassium sulfate.
14. Products. Soda ash.
15. Products. calcium chloride.
16. Cargo flow.
17. Costs and payback. initial data.
19. Stages mastering the Project.
20. Object composition.
21. List of the costs of projects.
22. Costs and investment payback.
23. Prospects for the development of technology.
24. $ 500 million for the Project.
25. The right to object of state - 99.999%.
26. The proposal of the Cabinet Ministers ofUkraine.
27. The draft Resolution of the Cabinet ofMinisters.
At the start of the document.
We would welcome your help in editing English pages on our site.